Please join us in celebrating the first phase of the Center's remodel on June 28 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm! Read on...
The Arizona Department of Transportation is starting a project to reconstruct and improve the US 60 frontage road between Greenway and Thunderbird in El Mirage. Drivers using the frontage road should take alternate routes while work is underway. Read on...
A balanced budget, $15.8 million in capital street projects, including the widening of Dysart Road to four lanes south of Peoria Avenue; park improvements and additional full time positions in the police department, are included in the FY20 Budget. Read on...
[El Mirage, AZ (06/12/19)] – The Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting was awarded to the City of El Mirage by the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) of the United States and Canada. Read on...
- El Mirage Business License Information
- Join the Northwest Valley YMCA!
- 2018 State of the City
- 2018 Election Information
- 2019 Pavement Maintenance Program
- Curbside Bulk Trash Pickup
- Holiday Trash Collection Schedule
- Notice of Proposed New or Increased City Fees or Taxes
- Road Construction
- HAWK Crossings
- Item for Public Review - Draft Design & Development Standards Manual